9.24.2012

Lunch Salad

Have you noticed that I seem to ONLY make chicken dishes?  Cut this chicken, cook it in these seasonings, add it to this?  Geez, I promise I make plenty other kinds of dishes in my house.  So I'll show you!
This is my favorite salad to make for lunch time.  I think I make it when I'm feeling fat.  Eating lettuce makes me feel skinny.  Except I'm positive the dressing I smother on top isn't a fat burner :)

Yummy Lunch Salad
Chopped romaine lettuce
Cubed sharp cheddar cheese
Diced Gala apples
Brianna's Poppy seed dressing (picture with the peach on it!)
Mix it all up and enjoy.

*ALSO, my friend Caley made some special requests for fast, on the go breakfasts. (which are coming, Caley!)  So now I'm going to ask you - what kind of food would YOU like to see on the blog?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see some more yummy desserts! Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete