8.28.2013

beef stroganoff

Still needing emails for Follower Fridays - even if you've DONE it, you can do it again :) Add your email to the comments.

 Stroganoff is a food that I have one of those love/hate relationships with.  I know it's bad for me.  I know it is.  But it's also one of my comfort foods.  A big pile of warm, creamy, TASTY food.  So I make it sometimes.  I know I shouldn't.  But I do.  And I'm sure many of you are thinking, "Tiff, those ingredients are bad for you."  I know they are.  But like I said.  It's a love/hate relationship.

And this recipe, I'm telling you, is FREAKING delicious.  So don't try it unless you want to have a guilty conscience each time you make it ;)

Oh wait...and one more reason why it's on my love list - it's one more recipe that uses leftover Sunday Roast.

Beef Stroganoff
Beef
(I know that's really vague but you can use what you like - ground beef, leftover pot roast, stew meat, steak, whatever, you choose!)
1 cup of sour cream
1 block of cream cheese
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of onion soup mix
2 cups of water
salt and pepper to taste
(I told you it was bad)
Mix it all together in a crock pot.  Simmer on low for 6-8 hours.

My kids LOVE it!  And they are picky eaters.  So that's ONE MORE reason why I love it.

(terrible pictures - I'm no photographer, but I am a baker and an eater...haha, I'm so funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment