4.08.2013

Scotcheroos

 
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite desserts.  Its easy, fast, and you can eat a few rows of them without thinking!  They're also something we eat every time I'm with my family.  I was with my parents last week, we made them and devoured the tray.
 
SCOTCHEROOS
1 cup sugar
1 cup Karo syrup
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups rice krispies
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
 
Combine sugar and syrup in a pot.  Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
 
Stir in one cup of peanut butter.

 Mix in 6 cups of rice krispies.

Pour onto greased cookie sheet.

Melt both chips in the microwave.

 
Pour on top of rice krispies.

Put in the refrigerator (NOT FREEZER!) until they set.  Then pull them out and eat as many as you want!  Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love the "eat as many as you want". Will DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what happens if you put them in the freezer? Scary! These sound yummy and I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete